Sunday, January 15, 2012

Think and act on these...

When I had tea with one of my mentors a few months ago, we were talking about making impact in life i.e. letting our light shine where we are.

She then shared this quote attributed to Madeleine Albright which I'd never heard before:
“There’s a special place in Hell for women who don’t help each other.”

I found this quote interesting - not that I agree with it because I know the Bible tells us about those who will go to hell. The point is we must realize how important it is to help others...the quote gives us food for thought and hopefully action.

The alternate way of looking at this is holding onto one of my favourite quotes:
“A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.”

Purpose to "light" other candles around you - and what a brighter and better world we will all have to enjoy.
Care enough to share your flame...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look inwards then step out...